- Apply to Be the Next Tuts+ Code Course Producer!
- Tuts+ Survey Prize Winners
- Tell Us What You Think & Win Prizes: Tuts+ Annual Survey 2014
- Students Save 75% on a Yearly Tuts+ Subscription
- Trial a 14 Day Tuts+ Subscription for Free
- ‘Envato Live’ Pop-Up Coworking Space - Chicago, June 7 2014
- Limited-Edition Tuts+ Tees!
- Happy Holidays 2014Christer Kaitila7 sharesWhat an amazing year it has been, both for Tuts+ and gamedev in general. New business opportunities have appeared in the form of indie-friendly consoles, publishers, stores, and bundles. Technology marches forward at a dizzying pace, with multi-platform game development becoming a viable goal for even the smallest of studios. Bubbles have burst and others have grown to take their place. Success stories abound. There has never been a better time to be a game developer.Read More…
- Welcome to the New Home of Game Development on Tuts+
- Wanted: Experienced Game Programmers to Port a Game
- Gamedevtuts+ Year Two Suggestion BoxChrister Kaitila18 sharesWe are proud to be starting our second year here at Gamedevtuts+. In the same way that you might work on a game project, we've adopted an iterative development methodology for the site. Dozens of small upgrades have been implemented by our skilled dev team over the last few months as we polish and perfect what we have to offer. This gradual evolution will never stop, and we need you to help us mold the site into the very best it can be.Read More…
- Check Out the New Recommended Resources on Game DevelopmentChrister Kaitila6 sharesWe've added a new page to the site, which will help coders grab top quality software, tools and gear. It's filled with our favorite resources that we recommend for gamedevs. You can jump straight over to our Recommended Resources page here on Game Development or read on for further information.Read More…