Game Design & Development Tutorials
Browse thousands of game development and design tutorials. What are you learning today?
- Basic 2D Platformer Physics, Part 4
- Basic 2D Platformer Physics, Part 3
- Basic 2D Platformer Physics, Part 2
- Get Your Head in the Game With Intel RealSense
- How to Make a 3D Model of Your Head Using Blender and a RealSense Camera
- Basic 2D Platformer Physics, Part 1
- 50% Off Hosting and Free Envato Tuts+
- Game Development for Kids
- How to Use Tile Bitmasking to Auto-Tile Your Level Layouts
- Want to Learn Something New, in Just 60 Seconds?
- Text Input for Games With Just an Intel RealSense Camera
- It's Back... Student Subscriptions for Just $45!
- View Learning Guide...
Intel RealSense pairs a 3D camera and microphone array with an SDK that allows you to implement gesture tracking, 3D scanning, facial expression analysis, voice recognition, and more. In these articles, we look at how RealSense can be used for game development.
- Numbers Getting Bigger2 PostsView Learning Guide...
Incremental games are fascinating and perplexing. Marked by minimal player agency and periods of inactivity, they seem to defy conventional logic about good game design, and yet nonetheless have attracted a substantial player base. In this series, we examine them in more detail, and explore why that is.